- 1 What is the meaning of CGSNC?
- 2 What is CGSNC or Clover Garden School’s mission?
- 3 What is the Educational Institute’s brief history?
- 4 Is It Simple To Get Into Clover Garden School?
- 5 What are the courses offered by the institution to its students?
- 6 What Is The CGSNC Admissions Process?
- 7 What Is The Institution’s ‘Before And After School Care’ Program?
What is the meaning of CGSNC?
CGSNC, Clover Garden School of North Carolina is a private school in North Carolina, United States of America. It was founded in 2001. It was established as a Charter School at the time.
2454 Altamahaw Union Ridge Rd, Burlington, NC 27217 is the address.
CGSNC is a tuition-free, K-12 Public Charter School where students can pursue their interests and receive a superior education. As a result, it is also known as the ‘School of Choice.’
Clover Garden School serves a total of seven North Carolina sites. Alamance, Wake, Guilford, Caswell, Rockingham, Orange, and Randolph are the counties involved.
What is CGSNC or Clover Garden School’s mission?
The institution’s principal purpose is to generate successful citizens for the United States of America; they are also dedicated to establishing community and igniting student interest in education.
Because there are so many possibilities available nowadays, it is difficult for parents or students to choose the best education option in the twenty-first century (such as Online, Magnet, Private, Public, etc).
Clover Garden School works hard in this part to make the decision easy for students and parents.
What is the Educational Institute’s brief history?
- In 2001, it was a Kindergarten Charter School.
- In 2001, CGSNC had only 275 students.
- The institution was founded by CGS.
Is It Simple To Get Into Clover Garden School?
Yes, any student who meets the requirements of North Carolina’s legislation is eligible for admission to CGSNC. The most significant requirement is that a student be a resident of the state.
The institution does not discriminate against students in terms of intellectual capacity, ethnicity, handicap, financial status, gender, race, or religion when it comes to admissions.
What are the courses offered by the institution to its students?
Clover Garden School offers various courses. They are primarily:
- Social Studies
- World Languages
- And more
What Is The CGSNC Admissions Process?
A lottery system could be used to admit students.
As a result, there is little risk of discrimination in Clover Garden’s admissions process.
Lottery results are available through an electronic system called ‘Lotterease’ on January 1st and at the end of March.
What Is The Institution’s ‘Before And After School Care’ Program?
All children in Kindergarten through 12th grade are eligible for the ‘Before and After School Care’ programme.
The Child Care programme is another name for it.
Before school care is available from 6 a.m. to 7.30 a.m., and after school care is available from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Clover Garden School’s Other Important Information
- Clover Garden School employs more than 90% licenced instructors. According to North Carolina state law, a charter school must have a minimum of 50% licenced teachers.
- The 1A North Carolina High School Athletic Association is home to CGSNC. Clover Garden’s athletics department has improved dramatically during the last decade. Clover Garden School’s Other Important Information